Comfort TFT-controller with integrated INOWEB function for centralised monitoring of CPS 220/64 emergency lighting device via the Intranet/Internet. An existing network is used for connection purposes.
The emergency lighting devices are monitored by accessing the controller's INOWEB functionality (by means the web browser). Every system, circuit and luminaire status can be checked by the password-protected (optional) website.
For demonstrations please contact your local technical sales personnel.
- Starting a function/duration test
- Blocking/ Unblocking
- Failure printout
- Static building layout visualisation by linking local files or urls
Using the INOWEB Control software, it is also possible to monitor complex installations containing a range of system types from a single centralised location. To perform this process, the comfort TFT-controller must be connected to the available network.
- Monitoring of up to 32 INOTEC emergency lighting devices (expansion on request)
- Automatic function/battery duration test
- Logbook function for all connected devices
- Email automatically sent at definable intervals in the event of tests or faults
- Overall status displayed (of all systems) by an icon in the task bar